Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit Explorer Rides Stop Before End
(12-19-2019, 03:52 AM)emalafeew Wrote: Let's not confuse "rides getting hung with no further white dots" with "ability to resume progress"!

As Snowpelt said, you should be able to resume any ride from your last % complete from the Ride Details screen, by choosing "Resume %" button instead of "Ride Forward" or "Ride Reverse" which will start you over from the beginning or end of the path.

Our Explorer release a few weeks ago should have greatly reduced instances of rides getting hung with no further white dots.  If that's still happening to anyone we'd love to get more details, and would ask that you email support@virzoom.com where we can help diagnose.

I'd also love to hear if "Resume %" on previously hung rides works to unblock them, either in the same run of Explorer or after restarting Explorer.

As for me, I've had several rides get hung before completing.  Generally, though not always, I am able to resume where I left off.   However, I completed 20% of the long Youkon ride.  In the "Resume %" box is the number 0 [the same thing happened with the Arches ride], and the ride puts me back at the beginning.  I'd rather not redo the first 20% of this ride.   Is there a way to pick it up where I left off?

Messages In This Thread
VZfit Explorer Rides Stop Before End - by hscheck - 12-18-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: VZfit Explorer Rides Stop Before End - by billydwolf - 12-19-2019, 09:23 PM