Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game breaking bug on some explorer rides
(10-17-2019, 12:46 PM)emalafeew Wrote: I’ll also be happy to look at your Torquay ride to see if it’s the location that could be the problem.
Also if you don’t mind clarifying, when the white dots stop in Colorado 128, does restarting the app and resuming from your last location get you further along the road, or can you not progress beyond a certain % ever?

Hi Emalafeew

I was able to resume where I left off today on the Arizona ride. I was planning on just cycling for a few minutes to see if it would continue but ended up going for 30 minutes and completing the whole race.

Felt great when I rode through the checkered tape! The ride carried on after that so I exited out, is that supposed to happen to allow masochists to carry on going?

I'll try and resume the other routes I've started over the weekend and check them out.

There were a couple occasions when I thought it had frozen again as I the photo stuck but then it seemed to jump to the next one cleared up and carried on again.

Overall it was great fun, cycled with the female trainer in 3rd person.

Probably should add it offered me an update prior to launching which I installed. So the update likely fixed the problems I was having.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game breaking bug on some explorer rides - by KevinBrook - 10-19-2019, 02:22 AM