Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I name my own rides in Explorer?
(10-01-2019, 01:57 PM)Islareina Wrote: Your future plans sound awesome!  

I found exactly what you were referring to, the pause menu that shows the current street address and that is a tremendous help, I can return to Google Maps and drop a flag in the exact spot.  In fact, this morning my husband took a detour (IRL) in his trip just so he could visit the spot to where I reached today in Explorer, and sent me a live picture, this is so much fun!  The ride is in my "Faves" and I believe it's called IslaReina's Valdosta Ride 5."  The Southfield ride was just for fun (but that's my endpoint).  The heads up display doesn't tell me how many miles I've gone or how many miles to go (since I can't put it an end point) but Google Maps tell me I've got 912 miles to go from my current spot. I won't be finished for months but that's okay, I'm having a great time!

Now my husband would like to join, but we can't make the match-up work.  He's using the Quest and I'm using the Go.  A few minutes ago we both logged in to Explorer.  We both have Matchups enabled and we both went to Find Matchup but we don't see each other.  Oh... wait, I've just re-read the blog and it looks like I have to already be on the ride.  Okay then, we'll try again! Heart Loving this!

Wow good luck on your 900 mile journey!  That'll be a first! I'll be happy to rename after you end it.

Hopefully Matchups worked for you with that limitation.  We have a task for the next Explorer build to allow both people to be in Find Matchups.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I name my own rides in Explorer? - by emalafeew - 10-03-2019, 04:46 PM