Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I name my own rides in Explorer?
Oh thanks!  I will keep that in mind, right now I'm just trying to find a way to get there.  

I put in the beginning and ending addresses in Explorer, and twice I was lead to a dead end (once I couldn't get on to I-75 which was okay since I didn't want to see hours and hours of freeway anyway, and the second time I ran into construction and couldn't go forward or around).  

This morning I consulted Google Maps for a walking route (12 days 9 hours by foot) but when I entered the starting and ending address in Explorer and started my ride, it would only let me follow the white dots and not my own route.  Incidentally, I've deleted all of those rides in Explorer since they are incomplete.  

So this morning I started over, entering just the starting address, no ending address, and I am able to pedal where I choose (but I can't see the percentage of my ride or how many miles to go).    I tried to memorize as much of the walking route that I could (knowing where my first turn was) but I was hit with another dead end.  I think I'm just going to keep going, looking back and forth between Google Maps and Explorer to get there!  I can't see the street signs in Explorer since they are distorted, so I'm not exactly sure where I am.  It would be great (and humorous) if there were a way to track myself on a map!  In fact, yes, if you could change the name of this ride that would be great, let me know what you need.  I think I'm going to stick with this one until I make my way home, even if I have to keep turning around.  Could you name it "Georgia to Michigan?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I name my own rides in Explorer? - by Islareina - 09-30-2019, 11:53 AM