Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explorer crashes at start up, and some Play apps pedal backwards?
(09-11-2019, 03:17 AM)GoHybrid67 Wrote: That's the one thing I'm finding, is that the menus do seem to be not all that obvious to find. Apparently the one in explorer is hiding in the compass at the top of the screen? That's what I was told in email, haven't tried it yet, but would never have thought to look there for anything. So some sort of online or in game instruction manual for where to find things would definitely be helpful for those of us a little slower in finding things.

But had a hugely crazy thought this morning, that made me laugh. I actually made it into Google Map street view on my way home from work one time. Assuming my photo is still one of the ones at that intersection, in theory, I could actually GO there on the bike and pull up next to myself in Explorer? Now I REALLY want to try that! Big Grin

That's awesome, you can totally make an Explorer ride that goes by there!

We try to teach that the compass acts as a button the first time you start the game, which directs you to look up and press the compass button before you can do anything else.  But's a one-time thing and see how it could be forgotten, and you're not the first person to comment on it.  Still thinking of a good solution, and I'll at least add to this forum's FAQ now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Explorer crashes at start up, and some Play apps pedal backwards? - by emalafeew - 09-11-2019, 03:02 PM