Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explorer crashes at start up, and some Play apps pedal backwards?
Thank you! I also got a similarly thorough explanation via email (tech support on a weekend, I'm impressed, wasn't expecting to hear back until Monday or Tuesday, which is why I also posted here) from Jason. Everything now works. Woohoo!

Can't quite figure out where I went wrong about the permissions, I remember seeing about "allowing all" before I started the set up, but I did remember my Go screen getting a little wonky during the set up process and thinking that not all of my "sure, go ahead" clicks registered. So I uninstalled and reinstalled today and made very sure to click my approval on all of them. That seemed to work. As did the making sure I was definitively pedaling forward as I started the apps. Pegasus worked, the race cars worked, Le Tour continued to work. Can't vouch for the tanks, since by the time I tinkered with Pegasus, the race cars and Le Tour, I was too tired to try the tanks. Big Grin But did start the Explorer app and while my data entry was a bit clunky (and I need to learn how to enunciate if I'm going to use the mic feature) it did at least start this time and put me in the right town!

How do you exit out of that app though, once you're in a location? I didn't set a length of ride, and after already having ridden a half hour, I only went two miles before I was beat, but couldn't figure out what to hit to end the ride. So just used the Go controller, paused, and then exited out that way.

Hate when you want to keep tinkering, would have liked to have explored more, but when your legs say, no, you're done, well, that's it. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Explorer crashes at start up, and some Play apps pedal backwards? - by GoHybrid67 - 09-08-2019, 07:01 PM