The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explorer crashes at start up, and some Play apps pedal backwards?
Hi folks. Brand newbie here, so if there are other threads that I didn't see, or another place on the site that I've missed, that might help me out, just point me in the right direction.

But I bought the VZfit just as soon as I saw they offered two price tiers and a free one week trial of the Premium. 

Dug out and dusted *cough cough wheeze sneeze achoo!* off my stationary bike last weekend, and finally hooked everything up and installed everything on my Go this afternoon and started off with Play and the Tour de bike race (or whatever it's called). Works great! Although I am going to have to readjust the distance from the seat to the pedals again so I can actually reach more comfortably. And the Bandit demo worked fine too. So I thought, hey, this was pretty easy to get going! Piece of cake!

However, in the race car app that I tried, as well as the tanks (and likely Pegasus as well), I have to pedal backwards to move forwards, which feels incredibly awkward. Is there a settings menu that I can access to change that? 

And the Explorer app, when I try to access it from the Go menu, it constantly crashes. It starts, I press A to connect, pedal forward to sync the sensor, look down and press A to recenter, and it boots me back out to the Go menu. I DO seem to have better luck when I access Explorer via the last option on the Play menu. Sometimes it still crashes, but other times it will take me into the app, but I sit there like I'm in the middle of the ocean and no matter what button I press, I just sit there, no way to select where I'd like to go. 

I'm clearly missing some obvious step to actually bring up a selection menu, but heck if I know what it is, since there seems to be very little "How To" menu included with this thing. 

I think I'm going to like using this, if I can work out the "I'm a stupid newbie" hiccups and figure out how to run it properly.

Can y'all help?  Huh

Thanks!
~Karen~

Messages In This Thread
Explorer crashes at start up, and some Play apps pedal backwards? - by GoHybrid67 - 09-07-2019, 06:59 PM