Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Install - Pedals move but bike won't travel
Hello! I'm adding a "me too" to this issue.

My husband and I wanted to ride together.  I was in Explorer (using Oculus Go) and he jumped in on his Oculus Quest.  We saw each other, but like the OP said, it was like a bike without a chain.  I could see his avatar pedaling without moving, and he could see me circling around him, but he couldn't move.  To answer your questions above:

1. I jumped off of my Go and on to his Quest.  There were no white dots ahead in Explorer.
  2. Leaning left to right to steer while pedaling didn't work.  I am very familiar with this, often when I am riding I will "run out" of white dots; they just end.  I have to lean from one side to another and after a few seconds I'm right back on track with a trail of white dots.  A couple times when this has happened I've ridden into oblivion (the blue screen) but then after a couple seconds I ride right back out on to the white dots.  
  3. Yes, I can see the bike pedaling beneath me.
  4. I have never toggled the "Comfort Mode" in the Options menu but I will give it a try.
I've used Explorer on the Quest in the past without problems, but this happened when he jumped in through Matchups with me.

UPDATE: The Comfort Mode is off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Install - Pedals move but bike won't travel - by Islareina - 10-08-2019, 08:30 PM