The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
OMG - I've been talking about this for years.  I play "World of Tanks" and I kept suggesting they hook it up to an exercise bike for a couple of years.  With the sensor and virtual reality you guys came up with a better solution.  (Cheaper to deploy).

Now phase II

I really believe this could become the replacement to football.  I would have 5 different tank types like WOT then you could have a great team game with different roles and a coach.  It would still provide physical fitness and the excitement of football plus be able to watch games and compete against any school in the country without the wasted travel time or injuries. 

You need to pick a school in LA and one in NYC and create two high school teams to compete against each other on line.  Get this competition some media coverage and I think you would have schools lining up to get involved with this.  I don't know what number of players per team 5 v 5, 10 v 10, 15 v 15, ? v ?.  This might have to be experimented with.

You are going to have to work on graphics and some of the physics of the game but I think this is a great start.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions - by mgolabek - 08-23-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Suggestions - by emalafeew - 08-23-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Islareina - 08-24-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Snowpelt - 08-25-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Islareina - 08-28-2019, 12:12 AM