Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Digest
Thumbs Up 
Received an e-mail with an update on what I did the past week, very similar to the digest from the old VirZoom.  Have you been sending these out or is this the first?  Really like the idea and please keep on doing this.  Will keep an eye on them and let you know if there is anything else that would make sense to report (maybe ranking on spins for the week) , but really great to see the information.  Keep up great work.
Hey Spyder,

Just recently got them back up and running and looking to improve them over time! Glad you enjoyed it and always open for suggestions!
(07-28-2019, 06:15 AM)spyder17 Wrote: Received an e-mail with an update on what I did the past week, very similar to the digest from the old VirZoom.  Have you been sending these out or is this the first?  Really like the idea and please keep on doing this.  Will keep an eye on them and let you know if there is anything else that would make sense to report (maybe ranking on spins for the week) , but really great to see the information.  Keep up great work.

Haha I was on vacation and forgot to post we had turned these back on, after adapting them to VZfit Play and Explorer!  Glad you enjoy.