Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help....
I received my product last week.
Friday night I eagerly opened the box and started doing the install.....

Only to get to the point where it says send an Email to get access to software for the Quest.

The response says "sorry you were excited about our product we are going to do our damnedest to utterly destroy  your  eager anticipation"
We don't answer Email queues other than 10Am to 6Pm east coast time Monday to Friday...
(We do however seem to have time to post to the forum and or blog outside of these hours...)

So I took my curiosity stuffed in back in the box, and waited until 10 am Monday.....
10 am came and went...
11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6.. all gone Monday is toast....
Now my eagerness to try your software is replaced with disbelief that one can actually run a company that 
requires individual intervention for EACH user and at the same time does not staff for or provide that intervention in a timely manner...
If the initial customer experience is sooo bad, how good can the end product be?
Should I just toss it in the trash and look elsewhere?

I've sent three more emails... no response, no software for my quest....

Huh Huh Huh
Oh man I just got my Quest and my VZ Fit components. Sorry you are having this issue and hope I don't have a similar story! It worries me a bit I dont see the software in the app store so how does it get delivered?
(07-15-2019, 11:45 PM)pbreed Wrote: I received my product last week.

Only to get to the point where it says send an Email to get access to software for the Quest.

The response says "sorry you were excited about our product we are going to do our damnedest to utterly destroy  your  eager anticipation"
We don't answer Email queues other than 10Am to 6Pm east coast time Monday to Friday...
(We do however seem to have time to post to the forum and or blog outside of these hours...)

So I took my curiosity stuffed in back in the box, and waited until 10 am Monday.....
10 am came and went...
Now my eagerness to try your software is replaced with disbelief that one can actually run a company that 
requires individual intervention for EACH user and at the same time does not staff for or provide that intervention in a timely manner...
If the initial customer experience is sooo bad, how good can the end product be?

Huh Huh Huh
Hi Pbreed,

First off thanks for giving VZfit a shot and sorry you had this experience. The reason Quest requires manual intervention it is due to the way Oculus clears products, believe me we wish it was automated too and are working hard towards it.  I am not sure how your emails got missed other than that support was backed up today due to an issue with international ordering going down. All that being said, there is no excuse for not getting you access before end of business today and I sincerely apologize.  I unfortunately cannot access the file I need to give you access from home but if you want to PM your user name I will make sure it's taken care of as soon as we get in the office tomorrow, will also check the support queue to see what's going on.  

Sorry again and I hope will let you know as soon as access is granted.
Not to make excuses but until we have download codes for the Quest like the Go, we need to check for Quest app requests over the weekend. That's been happening but this weekend there was a family sickness that prevented it. We're expanding the number of people that can handle such requests, and making an alert system for faster notification. Hope to see you running soon!
(07-15-2019, 11:45 PM)pbreed Wrote: I received my product last week.

10 am came and went...

Huh Huh Huh
Hey PBred,

After looking through the support queue it appears this was taken care of last night, after your post and before mine.  Let me know us know if you have any further issues!
Any way I can get my GO code? Been emailing for A few days also. Just put the app on Side quest. You would spark more interest and we wouldn't have to wait for permission to use hardware we bought.
Photo 
Hey Lindsey,

GO codes are automatic and can always be found on the account page once your registration is complete.  You can see exactly where to find these codes at the 3:30 mark in this setup video.

Let me know if you have any trouble!
(07-27-2019, 12:17 AM)LindseyB Wrote: Any way I can get my GO code? Been emailing for A few days also. Just put the app on Side quest. You would spark more interest and we wouldn't have to wait for permission to use hardware we bought.

As Snowpelt said, GO codes are available on your vzfit.com/account page without delay.  But what you said about Sidequest is still pertinent to Quest owners.  We haven't just uploaded to Sidequest because we're still in the queue for Quest codes, and codes are preferable because they keep your app automatically updated with new releases, and don't require a PC or Mac.  We're hoping to hear any week now.