Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Membership Pricing, Including Free Tier
Read all about it here!
Exciting news! Hopefully that will convince more people to try it out, since the subscription requirement seemed to be off-putting to a lot of people.

The "rotation" thing seems like a clever way to do it, too. Things won't get too stale for the free users, but as specific games become their favorites they'll want to subscribe so they can play those ones all the time? As well as having more freedom in explorer, and getting to participate in the prize events and such?

If I'm understanding this right, multiplayer will be available to free users in whichever game is on rotation? I guess those games will naturally become the hot-spots for finding a match, whether you're free or premium. How about on weeks where the game on rotation isn't one with multiplayer?
(07-12-2019, 06:58 PM)CrashFu Wrote: Exciting news!   Hopefully that will convince more people to try it out, since the subscription requirement seemed to be off-putting to a lot of people.

The "rotation" thing seems like a clever way to do it, too.  Things won't get too stale for the free users, but as specific games become their favorites they'll want to subscribe so they can play those ones all the time?  As well as having more freedom in explorer, and getting to participate in the prize events and such?

If I'm understanding this right, multiplayer will be available to free users in whichever game is on rotation?   I guess those games will naturally become the hot-spots for finding a match, whether you're free or premium.   How about on weeks where the game on rotation isn't one with multiplayer?

Yup we hope a premium membership is worth getting to play your favorites games and rides anytime, plus those additional features.  Multiplayer is available to free users on the rotating free game, so yes should find more action on that.  Weeks with Jailbreak or River Run won't see free players online.  Note in the next Play build we'll have an indicator of how many players are in each multiplayer game.
i ordered a vzfit sensor kit the same day you guys announced this so yes it makes a difference Wink At least this way i'm currently "only" down the price of the vzfit/shipping/duties. I can try things out for free and make the leap to paid membership if/when it makes sense.

If i do i would wait to pay for a full year at once. After spending for the sensor kit its not something i can afford right away so the free membership tier helped my decision to get one easy
Great to hear, can't wait to see you playing and getting fit!
So, the 30 day free membership that was advertised and listed in the setup instructions no longer applies?
(07-19-2019, 09:26 PM)Intruder_BN Wrote: So, the 30 day free membership that was advertised and listed in the setup instructions no longer applies?

If you bought a Sensor Kit before we changed the plan, please contact support@virzoom.com for full 30 days!  We updated all advertising and instructions a week ago.
I have my sensor but can't seem to be able to use it. It tells me i need to go to my account. when i go to my account the only option i have is to upgrade my membership to premium? Shouldnt i be able to use the free tier out of the gate?
Hi Vurzum,

We do require that you sign up for a premium account initially to get your free premium trial period, but you will not be billed at that time. You may cancel at any point during the free premium trial (the trial will still be valid for its duration) if you don't want to be billed when it has ended. Then you would automatically be on the free tier.
ah ok thank you for the quick reply