Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoke Show Prize Event
I agree that this is one of my least favorite games. There is no way to lap the AI cars so you can't get extra points for passing like the previous version. Needs something to relieve the boredom. Maybe something as simple as having the turbo boosts placed randomly and awarding coins to them also. Officespaced, wish I was still in my 50's.
On a side note, is it possible to hit the 3-star score of 6000 points in the 45-minute run? I got first place in ever single lap and only hit 4660; In theory if I shaved a second or two off each lap I could have squeezed one more lap in, but that would still only make a 100-point difference.
Not sure, but we've been monitoring whether our best players can hit our 3-star goals to see. 1580 has been reached for 10-min, 2960 for 20-min, and 4160 for 30-min, so it seems feasible to hit 6000 for 45-min since I don't believe we score less as the game goes on. But it may indeed be tuned harder than the other games, and can retune after this event.
AS the games progress, you can still usually get 1st place in most laps but it gets almost impossible to get best times after about 20 minutes. Even if you start off slow by the time you have done 20 minutes or more it is hard to keep upping your best times. I think those are the biggest rewards (200 coins). Also, you can't get any more passing points after the 7 bonus cars are added.
Very good points, and reason to retune stars for 45 and perhaps 30 minute levels. It's now on the backlog.
If you were to get coins for getting the turbo boosts this might help as these are there every lap. Would be nice to see them placed randomly to make things a little more interesting. Also not always in the middle of the track. Make them give points and increase the number of points as you progress, but make them harder to get.
(06-29-2019, 05:59 AM)spyder17 Wrote: If you were to get coins for getting the turbo boosts this might help as these are there every lap. Would be nice to see them placed randomly to make things a little more interesting. Also not always in the middle of the track. Make them give points and increase the number of points as you progress, but make them harder to get.

That would be interesting to try and see the outcome of the gameplay
The Smoke Show event has ended, with the leader and odds-on favorite Spyder17 taking the prize!  

Officespaced and BakerBiker finished out the top three.  Thanks for the game feedback from everyone.

WOW, I actually won something. Thanks to Officespaced for keeping me motivated.
(07-06-2019, 06:10 PM)spyder17 Wrote: WOW, I actually won something.  Thanks to Officespaced for keeping me motivated.

Congrats!