Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airwolf Returns Prize Event
(06-08-2019, 04:03 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Those were some scores, thanks to everyone that played.

And the prize drawing goes to... Officespaced!

He topped the leaderboard with a 45% chance, followed by spyder17 (21%) and Superlith (17%). 

Nice! I must say, going into this event, River Run was probably my favorite game. Alas, after cranking many spins with it, I've grown a bit tired.  Time to do some VZExplorer rides; just finished Strada Statale...

Speaking of VZExplorer, any chance of getting smooth video rides? I've used Bkool in the past and they have optional videos to ride to.  These are actual biking videos using a GoPro camera (or similar device).   I find the Google Maps rides as currently implemented, a bit jarring.  

As far as new games, how about a Star Wars Death Star trench run along the lines of River Run?  You could have turrets and instead of rear enemies (Tie fighters), have them approach in front. If that's too much graphic fidelity, what about an open star field experience where waves of enemies come at you, ala 3-D Galaga. ..
Congratulations, Officespaced!
There was no chance to beat you on this game! Congratulations Officespaced!