Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest Support
i had interest in your hardware but just noticed the software is in beta. i'm not sure why i would want to shell out money monthly for a product that's still in beta stage so best of luck but i'm going to be looking elsewhere. maybe i'll come back once the software is out of beta status if i haven't found anything else by then
We’re calling it beta for the Quest until we have download keys from Oculus, until then we can distribute them for testing by email. They are the same builds we use on the Go, with Quest-specific optimizations. Note that some apps that update themselves regularly, like we do, call themselves beta for that reason alone. World of Tanks for instance was generating $50M/month while still technically in beta. Smile
(05-25-2019, 01:36 PM)Slippy Wrote: Thanks! I think it was a suggested route (maybe Arizona) but I will try Play next. I am new to VR so it was probably even more jarring for me than for others. I will be out of town this weekend but will try when I get back.

Another recommendation is to try changing view on the option menu, from first person to male or female third person. That reduces your sense of speed and artifacts because the camera is higher up and same height as the original recording camera.