Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] VZfit Explorer updates
Just tried explorer with the trainer. Very little difference between a hard, medium and light exercise. You have to pedal pretty hard all the time to keep up with the trainer.
There should be a significant difference and there should be a chance to rest when it is light or medium.
Yellow dots are still seeing intermittently. I did Italy ride from the suggested rides .
I always was puzzled how to get in and out of ride. It is still the same after a while. It should be a very clear way to pause easily and resume easily the ride. You may want to pause the ride and go to the menu to resume or easily go to different ride instead . When you open Now you go to the same ride as I did previously and stuck there there in the middle of the street.

After finishing work out in the middle of the route. There is no way to close it and lgo to VZfit play from VZ Explorer.
Thanks for the feedback.

At the default Difficulty of 5, the trainer goes at 65 rpm, 84 rpm, and 102 rpm for light, medium, and hard workout sections. If she gets ahead, you will have to catch up by pedaling faster, but her distance ahead is clamped to 30 meters. If all of those rates are fast to you, have you tried lowering the Difficulty which will increase your speed relative to the trainer?

You will see yellow dots at intersections in different directions from our path to the end. You can still take them, but then you aren't headed to our ending. Perhaps we shouldn't allow you to take side routes like that--it might actually help framerate and battery to not do so. Of course, when you are creating a path, you'll need to see all those directions to know which ways you can go.

The way to pause a ride is to look up at the compass button and press A to get the pause menu. Then choose Find Rides to create or find shared and suggested rides, or My Rides to replay or resume created, recent, or favorites. The "resume" button has a percentage which shows how much of a ride you've already done. This seems to be what you are suggesting.

We'll be adding a way to go back and forth between Play and Explorer in next sprint!