Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] VZfit Play updates
Hi, I just tried Thunderbowl and I don't see any option to select a mech. It just goes right to the tank. I did the update today. Also, do you not have Winterstan anymore? It's been awhile since I've played it. Thanks
Hi Steve,

You'll see an "upgrade" button underneath each avatar on the game selection screen. Press it to see your total coins collected on that avatar and the upgrades they've unlocked. The Giant Mech is the first unlock available for the Tank. You can equip or unequip upgrades by clicking on them, which you'll see immediately on your avatar before you go into a game.

This is simpler than ugprades in the old VirZOOM Arcade, which you had to "rent" with coins for each play or buy with cash.

We didn't port Winterstan for GO/Quest initially because of its size, but may be able to do so with greatly reduced buildings and rock outcroppings.
(05-15-2019, 11:45 AM)emalafeew Wrote: Hi Steve,

You'll see an "upgrade" button underneath each avatar on the game selection screen.  Press it to see your total coins collected on that avatar and the upgrades they've unlocked.  The Giant Mech is the first unlock available for the Tank.  You can equip or unequip upgrades by clicking on them, which you'll see immediately on your avatar before you go into a game.

This is simpler than ugprades in the old VirZOOM Arcade, which you had to "rent" with coins for each play or buy with cash.  

We don't port Winterstan for GO/Quest initially because of its size, but may be able to do so with greatly reduced buildings and rock outcroppings.

Ok, thanks. I will check it out tonight.