Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Play update
I was cycling Le Tour today as I did many times in April for the event challenge, and I'm having three issues with the update that I installed before playing:

1. 60 rpm (measured by counting revs between gates) is showing up as about 85 rpm on the HUD. It may just be a display issue as the speed I was moving seemed to be about the same as it would have been last week at 60 rpm.
2. My heart rate while cycling is displayed as 180-200, and constant 200 if I take my hands off the handlebars. If that was true, I wouldn't be alive to post this Smile.
3. I keep doing wheelies. I think it's happening randomly when I look up at the HUD.

It's almost as though both rpm and heart rate are displaying about 50% higher than the real values. When I was just sitting on the bike after the game my Apple Watch said 84 bpm and the bike said about 115.
The first two are definitely bugs, will have fixes today!

The wheelie behavior has always been there, if you are pedaling fast enough and jerk your head up. It was meant as a fun ability to taunt other riders online.
These are now fixed in both Play and Explorer, thanks for the report
Thanks! That's cool, I never realized I could do wheelies Smile.

Ah, of course, I wouldn't have seen it before because I'd rarely have had a pedal rate high enough to trigger it.