Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero company support in this forum / Bad tech. support by email / No updates anymore
Hi ,
what is going on in your company? I very liked your support in forums and positive attitude in making a lot of updates and solving problems.

Now there is no updates anymore, no support in forums, very bad support by email (I have frequently problem with connection sensor to GATT server and nobody really care about my problem - I have received only some bullshit abou updating Oculus OS, which I have latest already).

I´starting to be disapointed, so I´am not sure, if I will buy yerly subscription for next year...It very sad.. Sad

Thank you for getting information

Best Regards

Daniel Polacek
Czech republic
Agreed. I'm a little concerned myself. Would be nice to get some updates... Been a month since anyone from the company posted here.
(04-02-2021, 06:05 PM)Stain2319 Wrote: Agreed. I'm a little concerned myself. Would be nice to get some updates...  Been a month since anyone from the company posted here.

Hi, my theory is that, that founders of Virzoom sold the company to someone else in due economic problems (Oculus didnt select VZ Fit to official app?) and the new "team" just ignore clients needs because lack of technical knowhow. They could just  take company and they will lead it in standby mode like "autopilot". It is only the hypothesis, but the fact, that I have not received any answer of my sent mails and privite messages (to cofounder Virzoom Eric Malafeew) yet is very strange as hiding names of original founders in section "About us" as redirecting Forum link from above of page virzoom.com to its bottom.

So it looks really bad... Sad

Daniel
Hi all,

I'll take the blame for not checking here the past month, this forum has mostly been a way for me to keep in direct touch with players.

As Rob and Eyal have pointed out most of our users are now connecting through our Facebook group, and support@virzoom.com is still the best way to get technical issues resolved. Those guys are much better at staying on top of our growing community and telling the dev team what everyone is talking about, and help me and our dev team stay focused on actually improving the games and vzfit.com.

One thing I've definitely missed is keeping everyone informed about what we've been doing the past month. I'll post that to our next update thread now.
(04-05-2021, 10:02 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Hi all,

I'll take the blame for not checking here the past month, this forum has mostly been a way for me to keep in direct touch with players.  

As Rob and Eyal have pointed out most of our users are now connecting through our Facebook group, and support@virzoom.com is still the best way to get technical issues resolved.  Those guys are much better at staying on top of our growing community and telling the dev team what everyone is talking about, and help me and our dev team stay focused on actually improving the games and vzfit.com.

One thing I've definitely missed is keeping everyone informed about what we've been doing the past month.  I'll post that to our next update thread now.

Thanks Eric, now it all makes sense. I had previously worried that someone else had taken over the company, who did not care about supporting existing customers.