Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Group
Hey everyone, we're going to set up a Facebook Group to help promote the feeling of community.

We'll still be using these forums to make announcements, discuss ideas, collect feedback, etc. but a Facebook Group has some great utilities that can really help expand the community and attract new customers.  For instance, it's a great place for people to stream gameplay and organize multiplayer gatherings.  It can also be a place for people who aren't sure if they want to commit to us yet as customers, with a low barrier of entry to see what the experience is all about and ask questions.

So hopefully we can count on many of you to help us make it an active and vibrant community.  And with that said, what should we call this thing?

Some options...

VZfit
VZfit Community
VZfit Riders
VZfit Users
VZfit Fans
VZfit Athletes
VirZOOMers
VZfitters

Obviously we need to make sure that it's something closely tied to our brand.  There's a rich history of people letting the internet name things to hilarious results.  I'm all for hilarious most of the time, but let's keep the name in there somewhere.

But this is for you.  What do you want to call yourselves?*

*we reserve the right to name it whatever we want  Wink
Keep in mind that we want this to be welcoming of anyone who may be interested. So it's not only people who already use VZfit. For that reason, I don't love some of the options I posted above, but I want to get all of the possibilities out there.
Hi everyone, A "VZfit Community" Facebook group is now up and running! We created the group as a place for those in the VZfit community to share game tips, workout tips, rides, multiplayer hookups, stream, and ask questions! We hope that you all join Smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/652297041865303/
I forgot to weigh in with my preference, but I think "VZfit Community" was a good choice. Aaaaand I've joined! (under my real name, that is)
And now we know your true identity.

Thanks for answering questions for people there!