Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So frustrating
Problem solved, thanks to Spyder.

Tip: If you need to add a new sensor to the game, right after the game boots up, you have to click Stop Ride in order to get back to the main screen. It's the main screen on which you can update your sensor info. It does not appear in the Options menu.
If you are able to play the games in VZPlay then your sensor is working fine. When you enter Explorer it will default to Standing mode the first time or whatever mode you last used. There should be a status area on the right of the screen that indicates your mode as well as userid and membership status. To get to the riding mode go to the main menu when you enter. Select options and then devices. Click on connect and start peddling. The app should automatically connect to your device. This is a link to a video that shows how to do this. Hope this helps. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9fjjobjy3cc9v...m_WVa?dl=0
(03-06-2021, 08:40 PM)spyder17 Wrote: If you are able to play the games in VZPlay then your sensor is working fine.  When you enter Explorer it will default to Standing mode the first time or whatever mode you last used.  There should be a status area on the right of the screen that indicates your mode as well as userid and membership status.  To get to the riding mode go to the main menu when you enter.  Select options and then devices.  Click on connect and start peddling.  The app should automatically connect to your device.  This is a link to a video that shows how to do this.  Hope this helps.   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9fjjobjy3cc9v...m_WVa?dl=0

Thank you very much for this. I had a devastatingly surprising death in the family this week and am trying to get out of the real world for a while. Every time I opened the app, including after reading your post, it took me to the last ride I was on so the panel on the right had the Feed FM station info in there. I could not find the Status box. I had to click Stop Ride to get back to that and when I did, the Status box showed up. 

Thanks again for helping me.
Really sorry to hear about the death. Hope this helped and that you are able to get some time on the bike.