Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May Thunder Prize Event
Thank you Shaherarjafri

I’m seeing you going to the top of the charts soon
Nice job everyone! We'll have the random drawing this morning to announce the winner.
Photo 
And the winner is... CrashFu!

After removing Oakes from the drawing as requested, CrashFu had 13% odds, behind Superlith (61%) and BakerBiker (14%).  We drew a 0.773 which fell into his range of 0.741-0.871.

CrashFu you can reach out to support@virzoom.com to coordinate on a Sensor Kit giveaway Smile

13% isn't odds I'd ever bet on, but coincidentally it IS my lucky number. ;D

I'll have to make a nice thread on the Oculus forums about VZ Fit, and announce / take entrants for my giveaway there. (I've had a post half-finished in my drafts for a while, but I keep procrastinating / getting writers-block, oops.) I'll see if I can get that done sometime in the next couple days, and I'll contact support then.

Granted, I'm also picking up the new Rift-S tomorrow morning.. but I'm sure I can get some writing done on the side. Have to take breaks every now and then, eh?

P.S. Respect for everyone who gave it their all (or whatever they could make time for) during this event. Oakes and Superlith especially; you two are beasts! I know Baker was working hard too, 'cause I just couldn't quite catch up to his cumulative score (I did have the #1 individual-session scores for the 20 and 30 minute runs, though. Wink ) And Shaheryar, it seemed like you joined a little later in the event, but you shot up so quickly that I expect you to be near the top in the next one.
Congratulations to CrashFu and all who participated! I think we all are winners since we pedaled hard and certainly got tougher. Thank you CrashFu who will give this price to somebody who will participate in the giveaway. It may give someone a chance to join the club as a VZfit player.
I hope to see you all in the future events!
CrashFu, congrats and it's awesome that you want to pass this along as a sensor kit to someone new. Of course run the giveaway however you want and we'll be happy to ship the kit on your behalf. Just email support as Eric said with a name and address for the winner and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!
Update: Had a really hectic weekend, but finally found time to finish my thread on VZ Fit on the Oculus Forums and announce my giveaway: https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/di...t/p1?new=1

I figure I'll allow a week or two for people to reply to it before choosing one of them as the winner. In the meantime, I know at least some of the VirZoom staff (and my fellow VZ community members!) have active Oculus accounts, so feel free to drop in and introduce yourselves there or correct anything I've forgotten to mention. I'm sure people will have questions that I won't be able to answer, myself.
Sounds good. We'll promote the post and do our best to keep an eye on the thread. Thanks for the link!
Update: Two weeks and still no entrants in my giveaway thread, haha.. I think it's time for Plan B; let's try Superlith's suggestion and just host the giveaway right on the VirZoom website / facebook page.
Go for it. It's yours to do with as you please. Just tell us where it's going when you're ready.