Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions / Requests
(04-19-2019, 02:07 PM)emalafeew Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:46 AM)espo Wrote: I think the hud on the classic bike is to low and also when it says look between your knees that seems low to me also

I'm not to concerned about the accuracy of the heartrate on the fitbit while riding the bike because I can't see it anyway during the ride. I want to be able to see the heart rate while riding in the HUD with the classic bike so I don't overdue it when exercising. An option could be to set some type of warning or alarm if the heart rate is to high based on age or a setting that the end user could set before the ride

I'm missing something there is a virtual coach in explorer? How do you access it?

Okay that's another vote for raising the bike HUD further above the handlebars.

The reason the "recenter" button is that low is because you can look down to recenter at any time in any game, if for some reason the center drifts or your bike moves or someone else gets on.  You wouldn't always want to see it floating higher over things in each game, and there's a chicken-and-egg reason you can't put it under a menu.  

That's an interesting suggestion to set an alarm for high heartrates, but the heartrate we got from the VZ Bike wasn't reliable for everyone so could get false alarms, and we're also not selling them any longer.  Adding the heartrate into the HUD for original bikes is feasible but understand we need to prioritize features that can also apply to Sensor Kit owners.

Yes, there is absolutely a virtual coach in Explorer!  From the main menu choose "Options" and then click "No Trainer" to get to "Female Trainer" or "Male Trainer".  You will then be able to cycle between 5 workouts starting with "Interval Workout".  The virtual trainer will appear for you to keep up with, with voice and animations feedback to you.  The current level of each workout (light, medium, hard, all out) will appear above with a countdown to the next level.  Hope you like it!
I saw the option for no trainer but when I saw trainer I thought it was talking about the bike. Like a demo mode so I ignored it. I gave it a try today with the female trainer and it worked great. Maybe when you hover over the option a short explanation could pop up the first few times you do it. Just my two cents.

Prioritizing features in fine with me I complete understand no worries. Smile
Having a tip when hovering over buttons is a great idea, thanks!
I have another suggestion for a feature. I'd like to be able to ring my bikes bell when using explorer. For some reason that gives me a kick when I do it in VZPlay. Maybe we could add a few more types of horns besides the bell. Train whistle or the old antique car horn. I'm open to suggestions lol

thanks

Steve
(04-19-2019, 02:07 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Okay that's another vote for raising the bike HUD further above the handlebars.
Here's a vote for 'it's fine where it is'. I don't like having to look up a long way to see the HUD.
Could there be an option somewhere to choose the position, even if there are just a handful of choices?
Sorry I think we are talking about different HUDs.

The “main HUD” is what you look up for, and we’ve gotten feedback there should be an option to lower it, which we’ve done for next release.

The “bike HUD” is in Le Tour only and shows the gate time to beat and challenge, right above the bike handlebars. I believe espo didn’t want to look down as much for that.
(04-25-2019, 10:35 AM)emalafeew Wrote: Sorry I think we are talking about different HUDs.  

The “main HUD” is what you look up for, and we’ve gotten feedback there should be an option to lower it, which we’ve done for next release.  

The “bike HUD” is in Le Tour only and shows the gate time to beat and challenge, right above the bike handlebars.  I believe espo didn’t want to look down as much for that.

Yes that's correct I'd like to raise the hud in Le tour and lower it in explorer (make it just right) lol
Oh, yeah. I hadn't even thought of that as a HUD before. I'd agree that could be a bit higher.
I would like to pay for a yearly membership. There is no button to pay yearly in the account page. Can you introduce a button that I can simply click it and pay for one year.
Payment should be easy and simplified to the maximum
(04-28-2019, 06:42 PM)Superlith Wrote: I would like to pay for a yearly membership. There is no button to pay yearly in the account page. Can you introduce a button that I can simply click it and pay for one year.
Payment  should be easy and simplified to the maximum

Thanks for the feedback.  Right now you would have to cancel your existing monthly membership and then sign up for a new annual one.  But it does not apply existing monthly credit to your new subscription, so you should only do that at the end of a monthly billing cycle.  This could be explained better on the website.

As for upgrading an existing monthly membership easily to an annual one (including applying the prorated amount left on your monthly to it) this is something we will add to our backlog.  We added the annual option at the request of several people but better see now how people might want to follow that upgrade path.

Thanks!
I would love to see Keep Flying asap on the new Oculus GO system. It's my favorite game by far, combining skill, stamina, and logic to get high scores.
I agree with many who have suggested a dog fight style flying game, but a brand new game would cost a lot to produce. Couldn't Keep Flying be tweaked into a multiplayer dog fight style game more easily? That could be epic in fact using laser shots from the Pegasus perhaps - or add a unicorn style horn as a shooting weapon also capable of ramming opponents?
On a side note just how much does a new game cost, approximately, to develop? I know several current users who would contribute several 1000 $s each to make something happen sooner. Unless we are talking 100,000$ then I guess that is not realistic but 20,000$ I think we could crowd raise just with current users, am I right?