Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting Concept 2 Bikeeg
Hi,

I have problems connecting FTMS bike (concept 2 bikeerg). I have asked support to delete my old sensor which they did. When I start explorer for example bike says it can connect and shows connected in menu but I get no registration numbers. I tried reinstalling the apps on quest but it doesn't help.

The bike works well with holofit and zwift so it's not a sensor problem.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Hi, are you able to get into the game but not move? If so, try More->Logout and you will be presented with new code that will license your new bike.

If that doesn't work, it would be helpful if you could record and then tell us exactly what steps you can take and what exactly the game says at each step.

Sorry for the problem and thanks for your patience!
(11-19-2020, 12:33 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Hi, are you able to get into the game but not move?  If so, try More->Logout and you will be presented with new code that will license your new bike.

If that doesn't work, it would be helpful if you could record and then tell us exactly what steps you can take and what exactly the game says at each step.  

No I cant get pass the "Pedal forward to connect to your device". In my bike monitor app can connect / shows connected with Bluetooth. I also tried to activate varios options fro ANT+ but nothing gives me pass the screen. I dont have a sensor showing as registered to account

ant+ options available - https://ibb.co/dcY0Yhc

(11-19-2020, 12:59 PM)Paxmortis Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 12:33 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Hi, are you able to get into the game but not move?  If so, try More->Logout and you will be presented with new code that will license your new bike.

No I cant get pass the "Pedal forward to connect to your device". In my bike monitor app can connect / shows connected with Bluetooth. I also tried to activate varios options fro ANT+ but nothing gives me pass the screen. I dont have a sensor showing as registered to account

ant+ options available - https://ibb.co/dcY0Yhc

I can activate no use your hands mode log in/ log out. It logs in my account fine but does not see the smart bike no matter what i do
Okay I thought you were able to connect with the new bike.

We dont have a great way to diagnose connection problems for players yet. We are planning to add a "connection log" to our next build, which could be recorded and sent to us.

For right now, we only have a very technical way to learn this, which requires you to get "adb" to talk to your Quest. We can't provide support for that, but if you can get it working we can explain how to get that connection log from it.

If that's not an option you could rehook your VZ Sensor until we have that ability in our game. Sorry for the trouble!