Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I even get the app?
I am so lost on how to get VZfit. Lets start at where do I get the app? I'm using an oculus quest 2.
Your confusion is understandable. VZfit isn't on the Oculus storefront yet, but it is on the Oculus store backend.

To get it you need to first make a vzfit.com account. Then on the vzfit.com/account page you'll see instructions for requesting the app for either Quest/Quest2 or Go. The Quest2 instructions ask you to enter your Oculus email address, after which you'll get a two emails from Oculus inviting you to the VZfit Explorer and VZfit Play apps. From that point you can find them in your "Uninstalled Apps" in your headset or Oculus phone app, where you can download and install them.

Note you will receive automatic updates to the apps after that, like any other Oculus app.

We're working on a VZfit build that Oculus has accepted to their storefront for early 2021. After that point it will be as easy to find and install as other apps!
(11-24-2020, 05:01 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Your confusion is understandable.  VZfit isn't on the Oculus storefront yet, but it is on the Oculus store backend.  

To get it you need to first make a vzfit.com account.  Then on the vzfit.com/account page you'll see instructions for requesting the app for either Quest/Quest2 or Go.  The Quest2 instructions ask you to enter your Oculus email address, after which you'll get a two emails from Oculus inviting you to the VZfit Explorer and VZfit Play apps.  From that point you can find them in your "Uninstalled Apps" in your headset or Oculus phone app, where you can download and install them.

Note you will receive automatic updates to the apps after that, like any other Oculus app.

We're working on a VZfit build that Oculus has accepted to their storefront for early 2021.  After that point it will be as easy to find and install as other apps!

I think what happened was one has to wait for all the back end stuff to happen. After I posted and went back to the Oculus to try and find it, A new category opened up and there was the apps.