Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disneyworld
I’m trying to create a fun ride with lots of amazing things to look at. I did Disneyworld but it took me on the freeway for the whole 18 mile ride. Very boring.
Next day I tried Disneyland but it couldn’t find it. I tried knots berry farm and I saw cool shops for a very short time then it was just streets again.
Does anyone know why we can’t see Disney World or Disneyland? When you pull up Disney World on YouTube ride they have it, but I want to use vzfit.
Can anyone suggest a ride that has a lot of fun and fascinating things to look at. Riding by the different oceans and beaches, hillsides etc. are all fun but after a few miles they tend to get boring.
Thank you everyone
There is only hand held google street view in most of the Disney parks and our in game search only looks for "roads". You could create your own map on My Maps and import it to try to get some views, but they would probably be not great because of the way the camera jumps around. If you go here and click around you can see how it's kind of all over the place. I believe several people have tried this already in the FB group if you wanted to get their feedback.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.8105732,...312!8i6656