Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I change my VZfit app from my oculus to my husband's?
We paid for the premium account, but I really can't use the app without motion sickness and my husband loves it. I don't want him sweating up my oculus headset, and would like to remove it from mine and connect it to his instead. Any idea how I can do that?
Hey there! All he needs to do is create a VZfit account and request access, similar to the way you did when starting Smile

Let me know if you run into any problems!
Also note if you're sensitive to motion sickness, you might give Comfort Mode a try, it presents images as a slideshow rather than with continuous motion. City Mode can also help in some cases, as can Monoscopic and Far view options. Lastly you might keep to relatively long straight country rides like colorado rt 128 and arches, and try using a fan to feel the wind in your skin and keep you cool.
(11-04-2020, 01:29 AM)Snowpelt Wrote: Hey there!  All he needs to do is create a VZfit account and request access, similar to the way you did when starting Smile

Let me know if you run into any problems!

Thank you! So the account is per family, and can be used on more than one oculus device? We have different accounts and we both have to purchase apps normally.
At the moment it is done by the sensor, so anyone who has the apps installed would get premium using the sensor on your premium account. We do plan to swap this over to Oculus ID in the future, but will communicate to all of our current customers how that will affect them before we do Smile