Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two sensors, one account?
I received the email yesterday about the end of the VzFit sensor  Cry.  Is it possible to use two sensors for my one account?  I currently use my VZFit sensor on both a recumbent stationary bike, and sometimes I take it off to put on a portable pedal bike I have in front of the sofa.  If it's okay I can just purchase another sensor (the one suggested in the email) for the pedal bike. Thanks!
Currently we only support premium on one sensor per account. We are going to be switching away from that account method sometime in the next few months though. So at that point more than one sensor should work fine. We haven't dug to far into it yet, but it is something we need to do as we make standup/equipment free mode more prominent.
I have been trying to get a sensor removed from an account (sensor connected one then died). I now have a new sensor but it is not letting me connect and is telling me to contact support. I have a ticket in but haven't gotten a response. Account name is under Mystic2.
(10-27-2020, 09:13 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: Currently we only support premium on one sensor per account. We are going to be switching away from that account method sometime in the next few months though. So at that point more than one sensor should work fine. We haven't dug to far into it yet, but it is something we need to do as we make standup/equipment free mode more prominent.

Thanks! I don't mind taking off the sensor to switch bikes. I sure appreciate all the hard work you all do, I simply cannot ride my bike without VZFit games.  I haven't gotten too much into Explorer yet but I'm trying!
(10-29-2020, 07:17 PM)Mystic2 Wrote: I have been trying to get a sensor removed from an account (sensor connected one then died).  I now have a new sensor but it is not letting me connect and is telling me to contact support.  I have a ticket in but haven't gotten a response. Account name is under Mystic2.

I just checked and it looked like Jason got to you right before I did! Sorry for the delay it's been a busy day in support land Smile