Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Route Reviews?
Trying to upload a ride for Petit Jean Mountain in Arkansas but it gives me the profanity warning. Can you update your file to allow for this? Thanks.
Hello guys,
I up loaded a number of rides recently. Wharfedale East - Hawes to Kirkby Stephen - Kirkby Stephen to Appleby - Abbleby to Alison.
These rides all link as the Wharfedale East ride starts at Bolton Abbey and ends at Hawes.
The Hawes to Kirkby Stephen ride is otherwise known as ‘Buttertubs Pass’. This is a well known ride for two, three, and four wheeled vehicles and has been part of the Tour de France in the past, however the Vzfit gate keeper decided that Buttertubs was rude in American English and refused to allow it to be so called ;-)
https://www.dangerousroads.org/europe/en...-pass.html
Do enjoy riding it, a beautiful part of the English countryside.
I'll mention here that folks can now rate rides, and find rides based on rating, on our new vzfit.com/explorer/manage_rides page.

You're able to rate rides that you have 100% completed. You can change your rating, but it will only count once toward the overall rating of a ride. You can see how many people have contributed a rating when you rate it yourself.

In addition to sorting and filtering rides there based on overall and your own rating, the overall rating determines the list of rides in-game on the Popular tab. A ride must have at least 3 ratings to appear on that list. We've seeded that list with ratings for our currently popular rides.

We'll eventually support rating a ride in-game at its finish, and have the same kind of powerful sorting and filtering in Explore Rides in-game. But for now please use our web page for those!
I tried deleting several rides I had created using the new ride management page. They seem to delete but when I come back to the page there are showing again. Is the delete function not working yet. Several of the rides I created are just test rides and I wanted to get rid of them.
(10-14-2020, 10:31 PM)spyder17 Wrote: I tried deleting several rides I had created using the new ride management page.  They seem to delete but when I come back to the page there are showing again.  Is the delete function not working yet.  Several of the rides I created are just test rides and I wanted to get rid of them.

I just deleted a couple myself and it worked.  There was a bug earlier yesterday when it wouldn't, but that was fixed at 1 pm ET.  Did you reload the page and try after that?
Yes. I had originally tired the first day the management page was up and the deleted rides kept comming back. The last ones that I deleted yesterday seemed to have stayed deleted. Seems to be working now. Thanks!!