Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oculus Quest 2, Schwinn IC4 - how to get them working together?
I managed to get the two vzfit apps installed onto the Oculus Quest 2 but when I run the VZ Fit Play it doesn't detect the bike.  It did give me a code that I was supposed to put into my vzfit account but didn't write it down.  How can I access the code again?  Also, how does Oculus Quest 2 connect to the IC4 bike considering the headset doesn't have bluetooth?

Thanks, Patrick
(10-15-2020, 04:41 AM)wukong543 Wrote: I managed to get the two vzfit apps installed onto the Oculus Quest 2 but when I run the VZ Fit Play it doesn't detect the bike.  It did give me a code that I was supposed to put into my vzfit account but didn't write it down.  How can I access the code again?  Also, how does Oculus Quest 2 connect to the IC4 bike considering the headset doesn't have bluetooth?

Thanks, Patrick

Hi Patrick

Would you please email this question to support@virzoom.com?  We're better at providing and tracking solutions to individual problems that way.

I'll mention here that Quest 2 does have bluetooth, and the IC4 does provide bluetooth cadence output.  It sounds like your bike did actually connect, but the first time it does that you have to link it to your VZfit account, which is what the code is for.  If you just rerun VZfit Play (or Explorer) and reconnect the bike you'll see the code again.
Hey Patrick,

I believe support sent you an email about this yesterday. Did you not receive it?
(10-15-2020, 05:22 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: Hey Patrick,

I believe support sent you an email about this yesterday. Did you not receive it?

Yes, received it and got it setup and working.  Appreciate your guy's help!