Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor bug when quitting explorer
Hey team VirZoom, this is a super minor detail, but I thought I’d bring it to your attention. When quitting Explorer by holding the oculus button to get to oculus home, the screen that offers the quit and resume buttons shows a title card for VZ Play, not for Explorer.

Like I said, very minor, and doesn’t impact game play at all. Just looks like the wrong asset was used in this case.
(10-10-2020, 11:00 PM)surfous Wrote: Hey team VirZoom, this is a super minor detail, but I thought I’d bring it to your attention. When quitting Explorer by holding the oculus button to get to oculus home, the screen that offers the quit and resume buttons shows a title card for VZ Play, not for Explorer.

Like I said, very minor, and doesn’t impact game play at all. Just looks like the wrong asset was used in this case.

Thanks we're aware and have been trying to fix with Oculus.  Our ability to change game metadata has been frozen since we became live on Quest.  It'll be moot when we're on the storefront, but hopefully can update it before then.