Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VizFit can't connect
When I get to the account verification stage, I get an error message  "Cannot connect. Please verify your internet connection"

Once, I got "Cannot verify your account. Please contact support@VirZoom.com" 

All other apps are working on my Quest.  I also can login on VirZoom's website, so my Internet connection is fine and my account is active.

Could the server be down?  Anyone having similar problems?

I am using the Quest, with up-to-date firmware and VirZoom software.
Yes me too Sad
(09-21-2020, 02:21 PM)WKalombo Wrote: When I get to the account verification stage, I get an error message  "Cannot connect. Please verify your internet connection"

Once, I got "Cannot verify your account. Please contact support@VirZoom.com" 

All other apps are working on my Quest.  I also can login on VirZoom's website, so my Internet connection is fine and my account is active.

Could the server be down?  Anyone having similar problems?

I am using the Quest, with up-to-date firmware and VirZoom software.

Did you update Windows 10 today? I did and it was a major update that took a long time. Afterwards I got the  "Cannot verify your account. Please contact support@VirZoom.com" error. VzFit was working fine yesterday before the update.
We had some server maintenance this morning and ran into some issues after it was live. Everything should be fixed now. We always keep this page update whenever we identify a problem. If you check here and nothing is posted than a post or ticket will help us get it sorted as fast as possible! https://www.virzoom.com/vzfit-status/

Sorry for the downtime!
And this is STILL happening
Hi IceBoston, we made a fix shortly after your last attempt. If you restart the app it should work fine now. Please let us know if it doesn't, and exactly when.

Sorry again for the trouble.