Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confusion reigns
So I have my sensor (for bike) and controller - tried linking the controller to the Occulus app on my phone - it won't connect - tried 10 different times.

Decided maybe I wasn't starting at the right place - went to vzfit and logged in to my account - it says I have not registered sensors yet and to 'download our apps'. There is a link that says click this to download our apps - I click that and it just takes me to the page I am already on.

So far I am just going in an endless loop and don't have an app, or anything I can do with this hardware that I purchased.

Please help me figure out what I am missing?
We'll help you through it! Downloading and trying VZfit is going to get a lot easier, but we appreciate you bearing with the current method.

We can help you best by mailing support@virzoom.com after reading our help pages at virzoom.com/help.

But I can tell you that shouldn't pair your bike or cadence sensor or VZ sensor (I don't know which you have yet) directly to your phone or the Oculus headset! Instead they need to dynamically connect when our app runs on the headset.

To get our app on your headset, click on either the Quest or Go icon at vzfit.com/account and follow the instructions because they differ for each.