Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Stats
(09-02-2020, 03:52 PM)emalafeew Wrote: We increased the memory limit on our server processes last night, around 7 pm Eastern, and seems to have fixed all problems.  We'll go back and try to fixup missing spins, and further optimize our server to avoid this happening again.  Thanks for all the feedback!

Awesome, can you see how many spins are missing for each of us then? I keep checking mine and they still haven't been added back yet, starting to get worried LOL.
They're not back as we're still in the middle of server optimizations. The last step will be to restore those spins. Sorry for the wait!
(09-04-2020, 03:47 PM)emalafeew Wrote: They're not back as we're still in the middle of server optimizations.  The last step will be to restore those spins.  Sorry for the wait!

As soon as you restore them I will break the 200,000 spin club and make the top 100 on the stats so a major milestone for me Smile 

I had another bug today. I completed the Badlands ride, to finish the Summer Challenge. I had previously kitted out my rider in all upgraded kit so he looked good for the final shoot.

However when I went to take a snapshot my character had been reset to black with the free gear only. I went into the customization option and everything I bought I now need to buy again, the customisation model has been completely reset.

Ive also lost at least 7000 coinds in the process Confused 

Not a biggie if you can't restore that, the spins are more important to me but thought I'd mention it in case it's another bug that affects other people.
We had a lingering spin issue that was fixed for good on Sunday. However you shouldn't have lost any customizations or coin totals. Am focused now on recovering spins. Sorry for delay we're also trucking on the next game build.
Okay we've fixed up spins for all sessions between 8/15 and 9/7 which were clearly off from their ride's percentage progress.

Your spin total and usage graphs for those weeks should be more correct now, and there might be some new winners in those old Weekly Spins events!
Is this a user-specific issue, or system wide ? I find that my most recent ride (9/10) is MIA - and does not show on either myu strava or fitbit account.

Great package

john
(09-11-2020, 01:05 PM)salviati Wrote: Is this a user-specific issue, or system wide ?  I find that my most recent ride (9/10) is MIA - and does not show on either myu strava or fitbit account.

Great package

john

Hi john, your issue seems to be user-specific.  The prior issue produced errors in our server log that we tracked down to certain data being passed from the game.  Your issue is that we see no game interactions at all beyond your initial connection on Sep 10, up to the point you checked vzfit.com 100 minutes later.  

It's as if your headset disconnected from the Internet sometime during the ride, which you'd notice in Explorer because images would stop coming.  Did you see anything unusual during the ride, and how exactly did you leave the game then?  

Our server provider didn't report any outages yesterday and we see other game interactions around that time, so this is a certainly strange.  We backup your user data and ride progress locally in case of upload failures, so you shouldn't lose them when you connect again, but we may have to regenerate your incremental stats.

We see your game interactions today worked fine.  Let us know if you see any problems again we're happy to dig into it, but need some data to go on.
Thanks for the quick (instantaneous !) reply.

During my ride of 9/10 I had no unusual events. When I exited, I think I left by pressing the Go controller button that takes you to the variation of the Oculus home screen that says something like exit explorer...resume...start recording... and one other option. IIRC, I did not back out through the VZfit menu.

When I logged on this am, it seemed like the system remembered my total spins from yesterday (2108 ?). But, I could be wrong on that.

Today, my rides were captured properly by Strava, but not fitbit. But that may have been because the battery on the Go died on me during the session - resulting in a blank screen. I must remember to keep it plugged in while riding !

john
A portion of your ride today got reporting to Fitbit (0.1 miles) but the rest didn't because of a bug we're working to fix now, related to how we group multiple small sessions into one for that report.

Should have that fixed today as well. I also fixed up your spins for the Dolomites ride on Sep 10.

Thanks for the sharp eye and feedback!
customer service doesn't get any better

thanks

john