Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CooSpo Issues Connecting To App
Hi, I have the CooSpo cadence sensor and connected it to my phone's bluetooth and tested this with the nrf Toolbox app and it is connected and detects when I move it but in the VZFit Explorer app for Android, it just keeps saying "Pedal forward to connect bike". Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

Thanks for any help.

Just an update to this: I had the old version of the app from January and I have downloaded and installed this version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/117sUncK...sp=sharing and for some reason it installed Gear VR on my phone but no icon for the VZFit app so I can't launch it. It does show up in my list of apps in settings but I can't launch it. The nearest I can get is to try and download and install it again, at which point when I try to open it, it tells me it can only be launched when I connect my phone to a Gear VR.

Can you just release an app through the Google Play Store even if it is only in beta (I'm sure you could add a disclaimer to its description letting users know this). I have been tearing my hair out trying to get this to work and was really looking forward to using my new bike with Explorer.
Can I just clarify here , your trying to run our experimental 2D app?
Yes that's right.
It shouldn't have had anything to do with GearVR, but clicking that build's icon may brings up its "app info" instead of launching it directly.

I'll see if that can be fixed with another build.