Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strava Integration
The major reason that we tend to see Strava uploads fail is Strava not recognizing the GPS locations as places it can map. If you can try riding a short distance on one of the suggested routes and see if it uploads to strava? That will help us tell if the issue is with the map your riding, or with the strava connection on your account Smile
(07-28-2020, 05:17 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: The major reason that we tend to see Strava uploads fail is Strava not recognizing the GPS locations as places it can map.  If you can try riding a short distance on one of the suggested routes and see if it uploads to strava? That will help us tell if the issue is with the map your riding, or with the strava connection on your account Smile

This idea worked, thank you. I rode the Gap of Dunloe which is roughly 10 miles or half an hour which is as much of the bkie saddle I can cope with at any one time ;-) And it appeard on my Strava app.
Had you considered a rating system for the rides? The Gap of Dunloe is just my type of ride and would give it a huge 'like' if I cound.

update 9 hours later:

I have just done some of the Yosemite ride too now but the battery went flat, I forgot to leave it on charge, but that too registered on Strava.
Besides rating the rides, had you considered doing what some video sites do and riffle through a series of stills from the ride as you hover over the option? This way you would get an idea of what the ride had in store for you and if it was the type of ride you wanted. Just a thought.

Thsnks for the great work
Ron
We created the ride rating forums here specifically for the reason you mentioned. Our long term plan is to move this rating system into the games in the long run.

I like the idea of showing some glimpses of the ride.