- turning bonus gems into ammo and fixing collisions in Play

Our current sprint has the following priorities:

In Explorer,
- Voice lookup of ride addresses
- Auto-braking, and maybe auto-steering option
- Recenter also puts you back straight on the road
- Freeze HUD time when paused, and reset after 30 min
- Don't lose ride progress if server didn't accept last update

In Play we want to notify online players and vzfit.com when a player is waiting for head-to-head match.

On vzfit.com we'll be readding the weekly exercise progress email, with rides you've completed, coins & achievements you've earned, and leaderboard positions you've moved.

This should be a pretty fast release between a week or two. Next we're still looking to add multiplayer to Explorer.

As a side note, we're also evaluating the Oculus Go & Quest to replace our PC-based kiosk for businesses, so you can recommend us to your office rec manager or gym Smile
I think it is great idea to notify other players that somebody is waiting for head-to-head Match.
I would like to suggest to create again data base of autobiographies that are not in the forums, but in better organized fashion. Same way as old Virzoom had you can choose your friends and so forth.
Getting Oculus go and quest for commercial use will be major breakthrough. First of all pricing
Status update:

We released the "auto-braking", "recenter on road", and "freeze HUD time" features to Explorer last week, as well as route progress saving fixes.

Our big change this week was support for our new Free membership, with limited game access, which you can read about here.

We've started Explorer multiplayer and looking into head-to-head notifications for Play, but looking at another two weeks for those features, plus some of the Play improvement ideas that came out of recent Events. We're also experimenting with new Oculus for Business headsets for commercial customers.
I spent last couple of weeks in Europe. I got full kit for my mother-in-law. She is in early 60s. Very difficult for her to navigate in the explorer. And it is the one that she really likes.
I’m glad that you added “end ride” button.
Nonetheless It is still too complicated for older and I believe younger people. I think Virzoom in general is focusing on over 50 y/o population to maintain health . So it should be plug-and-play or as close to that as possible.
Right now too many buttons on the main screen.
I really believe that you should work on that to simplify.

Also I believe needs support for other languages.
Thanks for the feedback Arunas, very insightful as always! We could potentially make an "EZ interface option" that would reduce the number of buttons to a minimum, but would have to determine which options to leave out that other people currently use. I'm not sure which options wouldn't ever apply to someone over 60.
I will talk to my mother-in-law, but I believe it should be as simple as 4 buttons: resume ride, end ride, choose a ride
and options button that would open up everything else.
With this trip I introduced Virzoom to my family. I will be getting full kit for my father-in-law, also my wife’s uncle, both just loved it. Both are around 60. Uncle will be getting Virzoom also.
Problem is that older generation doesn’t speak English there. They can read Lithuanian, they also understand Russian
(04-11-2019, 12:58 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Cool, we could start by sharing a few old prototypes, if anyone is interested.  We have a dragonfly in a garden, a motorcycle jumping a bus, a dragon and castle/maze, some zombie tests, and a rally bike.

I'd be inclined to share them as Unity projects so they could be built for any VR platform and people could help to extend them.   That would require more effort for users, but the bigger problem is they rely on Unity Store assets we can't distribute, which everyone would have to buy for themselves.  Alternately, if we distribute as APKs then you could install on Go but not try on other platforms or help modify.  Anybody have a preference?

Zombies? Did I see Zombies? It would be killer to have a scenario where im being chased by zombies. See what I did there? Cool
(07-16-2019, 12:29 AM)Steelman61 Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 12:58 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Cool, we could start by sharing a few old prototypes, if anyone is interested.  We have a dragonfly in a garden, a motorcycle jumping a bus, a dragon and castle/maze, some zombie tests, and a rally bike.

I'd be inclined to share them as Unity projects so they could be built for any VR platform and people could help to extend them.   That would require more effort for users, but the bigger problem is they rely on Unity Store assets we can't distribute, which everyone would have to buy for themselves.  Alternately, if we distribute as APKs then you could install on Go but not try on other platforms or help modify.  Anybody have a preference?

Zombies? Did I see Zombies? It would be killer to have a scenario where im being chased by zombies. See what I did there? Cool

I would love for Becker College to release their Zoombies game but last I heard they couldn't open source or support a build, and would need to be ported to Go/Quest for VZfit users.

We like the idea of being chased too, but would like to do it without always having to look behind.  Temple Run VR solved this by making their enemies close in from your sides instead of behind.  We could also do it with a further 3rd person view.  Doing the chasing itself could work even better, maybe you could be the zombie!
I thought we pushed new releases of Explorer and Play to the Store on Friday, but they didn't seem to take so just repushed them. Sorry for the mixup!