Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shon_T's Minato City Ride (Tokyo to Northern Japan)
Map
Distance: 498 miles (802km)

Description: This ride starts where "Shon_T's Unknown Ride 4" terminates in Minato City, Japan. Minato is part of Tokyo. This ride will take you through the heart of Tokyo, and eventually through less densely populated cities. The route detours off of the main highway, and will meander through farming communities as it makes its way northward, eventually terminating at the northern most point of this Japanese Island.

Don't let the distance scare you off...this ride may take several days if not weeks to complete. Like a good novel, you can start and stop where you see fit, and VZFit will bookmark your progress!
Loved this ride - I had made it halfway through when I had a headset failure and had to send my Quest in for replacement. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recover my progress on the new Quest unit, so I started again. The second time, I finished the ride. My typical ride would be between 25 and 30 miles a day. Though I didn't keep an exact count, it took me about 17 days to complete this ride.
(08-18-2020, 07:20 PM)surfous Wrote: Loved this ride - I had made it halfway through when I had a headset failure and had to send my Quest in for replacement. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recover my progress on the new Quest unit, so I started again. The second time, I finished the ride. My typical ride would be between 25 and 30 miles a day. Though I didn't keep an exact count, it took me about 17 days to complete this ride.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it!