Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Install - Pedals move but bike won't travel
If I remove the battery and replace that fixes it, however I have had to do that multiple times. I hope this isn’t a forever solution! (And yes we have a range extender in the room and full bars).
(12-26-2019, 12:38 PM)MichaelD Wrote: If I remove the battery and replace that fixes it, however I have had to do that multiple times.  I hope this isn’t a forever solution!  (And yes we have a range extender in the room and full bars).

Hey Michael,

Can you confirm if it's the sensor or the controller your removing the battery from? Will dig into it more on our end, that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks!
Is there a solution to this problem?  Just set-up VZFit and bike will not move.  I tried re-booting the Occulus quest but still did not work.
I have the same issue. I see white dots. Vz Play works fine but Explorer doesn't. The bike doesn't move. I sent a message to support@virzoom.com
Is your compass button (right below the HUD) grayed out? If so, the game thinks a menu is up and inhibits bike motion while you are pedaling.

We're fixing a bug now that should prevent that situation from ever happening again. Please look for a build update in about an hour and try. Thanks!
I uninstalled the app and re-installed it, now it loooks like it's working fine.