Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Activate your bike at VZfit.com/account"
Just fired up the new VZ Fit Play app for the first time,  and my classic VirZoom bike was detected.. but now it just says "Activate your bike ( [code] ) at VZfit.com/account"

But I don't see a place on my account page to do that?  Confused
Can you check that "hardware license" on your vzfit.com/account page there matches the [code] seen in game? Let us know at support@virzoom.com either way with [code] and we'll fix ASAP
Hmmm. Since my bike got replaced at one point, it could be that the hardware license was issued for the original bike's code and not the replacement's. :O

I sent a message to support, but I'll update it to include my current bike's code!
Yup you should be all set now.
Can confirm, everything is working now; Thank you for the speedy fix! Felt great to get back into VirZoom again, and judging from how my knees are burning after only 10 minutes, I was overdue. Big Grin
(03-25-2019, 09:33 PM)CrashFu Wrote: Hmmm.  Since my bike got replaced at one point, it could be that the hardware license was issued for the original bike's code and not the replacement's.  :O

I sent a message to support, but I'll update it to include my current bike's code!

Same thing happen to me. The code in my Oculus go is different from my VZfit account page.  I never changed bikes so no idea why it is different.  Anyway I just emailed support with my code and hope the fix it for me too.  Have not been VirZooming for a while so I hope to get back in the saddle using my Oculus go and also soon with the Quest.
(04-04-2019, 09:47 PM)Biker Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 09:33 PM)CrashFu Wrote: Hmmm.  Since my bike got replaced at one point, it could be that the hardware license was issued for the original bike's code and not the replacement's.  :O

Same thing happen to me. The code in my Oculus go is different from my VZfit account page.  I never changed bikes so no idea why it is different.  Anyway I just emailed support with my code and hope the fix it for me too.  Have not been VirZooming for a while so I hope to get back in the saddle using my Oculus go and also soon with the Quest.

Check your email Biker.  You should be all set!
First time VirZOOM user here. VZfit account activated and I’ve hit my 5,000 spin first week goal!

THIS SYSTEM IS A BLAST! This morning I somehow road for 30 minutes in what felt like 5! Ha!

Fun fun fun!

Excellent work by the Virzoom team!

Also Eric, noticed a recent thread in which you mentioned adding a “B button dive” functionality to River Run. It worked great on my end today!

More to come...
(04-05-2019, 01:37 PM)GPz4e3D Wrote: First time VirZOOM user here. VZfit account activated and I’ve hit my 5,000 spin first week goal!

THIS SYSTEM IS A BLAST! This morning I somehow road for 30 minutes in what felt like 5! Ha!

Fun fun fun!

Excellent work by the Virzoom team!

Also Eric, noticed a recent thread in which you mentioned adding a “B button dive” functionality to River Run. It worked great on my end today!

More to come...

Thanks you just made our day!  We're excited to keep bringing the fun!
Yeah, my bike is now activated and I am glad to be able to use my Oculus Go with my VirZoom bike with out having to be tethered to my computer.
The Vzfit explorer adds a whole new dimension. It’s amazing!