Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback on VZfit Play
(06-03-2020, 03:15 AM)cshartmann Wrote: I play the game every day for 45 minutes, and these events occur very sporadically, but can be annoying. 
A tank will sometimes get stuck in a location that is difficult, or in some cases, impossible to find. It's always the last tank in a round and just one, but a couple of times I've had to drive around for 5 minutes or more, going through many locations and still see no red arrows indicating where the final tank is. Other times, I've found a tank stuck behind a rock or on a cliff, with no way to get down. There should be a limit to how long a tank can remain in 1 place and there should be an indication if a tank is stuck or very far away, where it is so the player can drive toward it.

We're fixing these kind of tank issues once and for all in next Play release
(06-03-2020, 03:22 PM)junger Wrote: Please, please on your next release can you send feedback to the system that no controller is needed?  It’s always been an annoyance to have to use a controller to start the gam when after that  bike controllers are used. I’m using an Oculus Quest and now that hand control has been introduced, I can navigate the menus and select the VZ apps with my hand. But as soon as the app is selected I get the message that a controller is needed and I can only start the app by using the touch controller.

This means I either fumble around with my head gear on to set the controller down safely or leave it hanging from my wrist the entire workout

Oculus only made this possible for 3rd party store apps last week.  Our next builds of Play and Explorer will be launchable with hands only, presuming you have a VZ button or media button to perform actions once in the game.
(06-04-2020, 07:43 PM)emalafeew Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 03:15 AM)cshartmann Wrote: I play the game every day for 45 minutes, and these events occur very sporadically, but can be annoying. 
A tank will sometimes get stuck in a location that is difficult, or in some cases, impossible to find. It's always the last tank in a round and just one, but a couple of times I've had to drive around for 5 minutes or more, going through many locations and still see no red arrows indicating where the final tank is. Other times, I've found a tank stuck behind a rock or on a cliff, with no way to get down. There should be a limit to how long a tank can remain in 1 place and there should be an indication if a tank is stuck or very far away, where it is so the player can drive toward it.

Yay! Thanks.
(06-04-2020, 08:00 PM)cshartmann Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 07:43 PM)emalafeew Wrote:

How is the fix coming? Today was the worst so far, with 3 tanks lost on round 27 at the end. Drove around for 3 minutes before giving up. Double annoying because I have it as a 45 minute game, all the points are lost when quitting to restart.