Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vzfit not available in the Philippines?
I'd like to know if and when it will be available in the Philippines. It's not in the Oculus store. In the time of the pandemic , the vzfit is perfect to use .

Thanks
@momblogger on twitter and instagram
http://techiegadgets.com
Hey there,
Our games never show up in the store due to the requirement of a cadence/speed sensor. Once you create an account and attach a sensor you will have codes available for the GO on your account page,as well as a place to request an invite to the Quest games. Happy to answer any questions you have.
Oh no wonder. I was able to download the explorer. But nut vzfit play. It doesn't show up. My cadence sensor is still ring shipped.
@momblogger on twitter and instagram
http://techiegadgets.com
(05-24-2020, 01:51 AM)Snowpelt Wrote: Hey there,
Our games never show up in the store due to the requirement of a cadence/speed sensor.  Once you create an account and attach a sensor you will have codes available for the GO on your account page,as well as a place to request an invite to the Quest games. Happy to answer any questions you have.

Hello there!: I have created an account but don't know how can I attach a sensor... (I have wahoo cadence and speed). My problem is the same, I can't find vzfit on the oculus go store... Oh, and I already did redeem my codes!

Thnaks!
(05-24-2020, 05:01 AM)momblogger Wrote: Oh no wonder. I was able to download the explorer. But nut vzfit play. It doesn't show up. My cadence sensor  is still  ring shipped.

If Oculus Quest, you should have received two separate emails that you need to accept both One for Each App.

For the GO you have to redeem two individual codes.

If you have done both of these and they don't show up yet, it can take a little while for Oculus to push them to the uninstalled section on your headset,  go into the Oculus store in headset and search for "VZfit "  with a space and you should see them.
(05-24-2020, 08:45 AM)cquintero Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 01:51 AM)Snowpelt Wrote: Hey there,
Our games never show up in the store due to the requirement of a cadence/speed sensor.  Once you create an account and attach a sensor you will have codes available for the GO on your account page,as well as a place to request an invite to the Quest games. Happy to answer any questions you have.

Hello there!: I have created an account but don't know how can I attach a sensor... (I have wahoo cadence and speed). My problem is the same, I can't find vzfit on the oculus go store... Oh, and I already did redeem my codes!

Thnaks!
As I replied above: 

If you have done both of these and they don't show up yet, it can take a little while for Oculus to push them to the uninstalled section on your headset,  go into the Oculus store in the headset and search for "VZfit "  with a space and you should see them.