Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pedalsephone Prize Event
As of today we've got ten participants, each with a chance to win $100! If the ending were right now their odds would be:

Nick007 37%
Julia 23%
CrashFu 18%
BakerBiker 8%
Kc360 5%
kryten 3%
khamilton 2%
Biker 2%
edmg 1%
VRbikezoom 0.3%

Of course, they are already winners for having exercised Big Grin
This event ends Tuesday midnight EST. In a surprise turn, Oakes and Nick007 are battling out first place. We'll post the final odds and winner on this thread then!
I must say, making VirZoom into a contest certainly set a fire under a few of us here! I've been busting out 3-5 20 minute sessions daily for a few weeks now. Thanks to VZ for these events and for finally settling on one platform so that further development can proceed. We are all eager to see future new games. Good luck to everyone in this event!
Awesome job and thanks for the encouragement! Seeing you all in action is what inspires us.

I'm working on the random drawing now based on everyone's final score, and will determine the prize winner shortly as soon as we have witnesses. Smile

We're also preparing our next event, and thinking of shortening their period to two weeks to get more games and prizes out there.
And the prize winner is... Oakes!

Here's the breakdown and witnessed result. We don't have a fancy ball machine, but Excel's random function has a uniform distribution. Oakes had a 26% chance of winning but was closely followed by Nick007 (22%), Julia (15%), and BakerBiker (12%).

Congratulations, Oakes! You certainly earned that victory;  after all those spins you must have legs like the cyclists in "The Triplets of Belleville"

(to anyone who hasn't seen that film:  I highly recommend it Wink  )
Thanks, and kudos to everyone who participated! I can't wait for the next event and I hope to see more people join to up the excitement of the competition! Thanks to VZ for this fun opportunity!!
Well done Oakes, sent your prize over yesterday.  Spend it wisely!