Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Existing VirZoom Bike/Lifetime License
It's great that you're supporting the Oculus Go and Quest.  I had an HP Windows Mixed Reality setup that died in February.  I'm glad I held on to my VirZoom bike!  

Regarding the free "lifetime license" you're extending to existing VirZoom Bike owners, does that apply only if I use it with my VirZoom bike? What if I wanted to get the VzFit Sensor and an upgraded bike? Would I be subject to the monthly hardware fee?

In the meantime, I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Oculus Quest!
(03-23-2019, 01:30 PM)Officespaced Wrote: It's great that you're supporting the Oculus Go and Quest.  I had an HP Windows Mixed Reality setup that died in February.  I'm glad I held on to my VirZoom bike!  

Regarding the free "lifetime license" you're extending to existing VirZoom Bike owners, does that apply only if I use it with my VirZoom bike? What if I wanted to get the VzFit Sensor and an upgraded bike? Would I be subject to the monthly hardware fee?

In the meantime, I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Oculus Quest!

The "lifetime license" follows the original VZ Bike, which we are still very proud to have made.

So the monthly hardware fee will apply if you get a Sensor Kit for a new bike, but we're going to make that fee worth it!  

Our team is excited to continuously add, support, and improve VZfit content to keep everyone exercising.  And we'll be sharing our roadmap and incorporting feedback from everyone on this forum.
Thanks for the quick response! You're right, the VZ Bike is a decent product for a fold-up bike. I was looking at getting a spin bike, but now I think I'll hold off and just use the VZ Bike. I also use a DeskCycle, since I work from home.
Sounds like a plan!  

Note a Sensor Kit with Go/Quest could quickly move between a Spin bike and DeskCycle.  VZfit's theory is that the best exercise is the exercise you can do wherever you are.  Smile