Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added suggestion for explorer
Maybe you could add a feature during the rides to randomly have a dog chase you while riding it could be turned on and off under options. It was a little weird going through stop signs while riding but I just imagine I'm on a closed circuit so it's not a problem. Just my two cents

I'm enjoying the rides so far

It's not a priority but for us original bike users it would be nice to be able to see our heart rate while using the oculus go.
(03-24-2019, 06:34 PM)espo Wrote: Maybe you could add a feature during the rides to randomly have a dog chase you while riding it could be turned on and off under options. It was a little weird going through stop signs while riding but I just imagine I'm on a closed circuit so it's not a problem. Just my two cents

I'm enjoying the rides so far

Love it!  Being chased can be effective motivation, like the demons in Temple Run.  Would also be a good use of binaural audio, which could accurately reproduce dogs barking behind you in VR.
I guess you could make a whole series of features like that using similar code and different AI; biking the zombie apocalypse or whatever.