Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sensor battery
When I first started using VZfit, sensor batteries lasted a long time. However, their lifespan has diminished and now they only last a day or two. Am I the only one with this problem? Any suggestions?
Could it be the brand of battery you are using? I noticed that VRZoom included a different brand of replacement battery (one was Panasonic, one was Sony).

You might find that a different brand works better...
Hey Billy,
Just pulled all of your play sessions and took a look at the battery levels.

First off.. I can't believe your bike hasn't fallen apart with that many rides!

Looking at the battery levels it looks like your sensor has become a power vampire. Going to ship you out a replacement, if you can send me a Private message here or submit a ticket to support I will get it shipped out ASAP.
(05-01-2020, 01:31 AM)Snowpelt Wrote: Hey Billy,
Just pulled all of your play sessions and took a look at the battery levels.

First off.. I can't believe your bike hasn't fallen apart with that many rides!

Looking at the battery levels it looks like your sensor has become a power vampire.   Going to ship you out a replacement, if you can send me a Private message here or submit a ticket to support I will get it shipped out ASAP.

That is awesome! What Great customer service!

And Billy, Great job on the leader boards! I hope to join you up there one of these days! Smile
As a note, people should expect to see 60+ continuous hours of usage per CR2032 sensor battery. That would be 4 months at half-and-hour per day of riding for our average user, or about a month for Billy!
Is it necessary to "quit" the app to stop the battery from losing power? My nearly new controller battery seems to have already been exhausted, and the only thing I can think of is that I frequently just stop my workout by taking off my headset.
Hey Kcaiv,
The controllers should sleep automatically. You may have had the battery installed that it shipped with, which tends to go pretty quickly. The additional batteries we include should last significantly longer.
(05-04-2020, 02:37 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: Hey Kcaiv,
The controllers should sleep automatically. You may have had the battery installed that it shipped with, which tends to go pretty quickly. The additional batteries we include should last significantly longer.

Well, I changed the battery and at first I thought it was working, although it took a few 'A' button presses to get things started, but then it became clear that the 'A" button is iffy. In the middle of a Pegasus flight she stopped flapping her wings (although still with plenty of 'energy') and went down, in spite of my wailing away at the bike and holding down the A button. Couldn't get her back in the air for several minutes, then she could fly for a bit but went to ground again, for the duration, in spite of being full of 'energy.' The A button seems faulty.
Kcaiv, Mind shooting an email to support with this info? They can do a few tests with you and then replace if needed.