Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update female trainer?
Can you please update the female trainer in Explorer to look more like the woman from the NordicTrack TV Commercial. It just seems appropriate since when I'm in VR I look just like the man from the commercial. Smile
(04-25-2020, 04:55 PM)covrdude Wrote: Can you please update the female trainer in Explorer to look more like the woman from the NordicTrack TV Commercial. It just seems appropriate since when I'm in VR I look just like the man from the commercial. Smile

Haha it's in our plans to earn skins!  Maybe we should have some before and after ones
All joking aside I do love the Virtual Trainer setting the pace for me and I would love to see any improvements that could be made to it. I think there is a lot of potential for the trainer and I do like the idea of unlockable  skins. I'm not sure how I feel about a before and after skin but maybe, it would be kind of cool to see the trainer's appearance evolve with you as you progress.

I saw another thread about the possibility of having a heart rate monitor that integrates with vzfit. I think that would open up a whole new level of dynamic training that could be implemented through the Trainer. I'd love to see her alter the pace based on my heart rate and maybe even change the workout type on the fly based on the heart rate monitor.

Actually, having an attached heart rate monitor would be very cool for a lot of reasons. I personally would be willing to pay for an extra peripheral that would just allow tracking and heads up display of heart rate. Add dynamic training to that and you've really got something.

Maybe then I'd stop thinking so much about that stupid NordicTrack commercial. Smile