Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is my account locked? I just paid to become a member
No customer support phone number and the e-mail states 2-3 business days to get a response.

When i try to log in via oculus go an error pops up and it instructs me to contact customer support. Then support tells me they'll get back to me in up to 3 business days.

Wow. Angry
They are usually pretty responsive! Hang in there!
Hey there,

When did you send in the support ticket? If there has been a longer than normal delay I am happy to look into the cause for the delay. The automated emails is there because we are a small team and sometimes things get backed up on weekends, but I think most people here would tell you our support is pretty responsive.

As far as your account goes, I am showing it as active and subscribed on our end, but I do not see any play session data after 4/7. Where you able to log in prior to today? Can you confirm what step you are getting this pop up during? Is it after the game tells you to pedal forward to verify your account?

Do you have a speed and cadence sensor attached to your bike setup? We suspect that this could also be due to the game seeing a different one this time than the first time you logged play sessions.

First steps here would be
1) confirm you have active wifi on the headset for account verification
2) if one fails then try to reboot the headset