Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vz explorer
(06-12-2020, 03:34 PM)Stain2319 Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 04:39 AM)Hanne Wrote: I uploaded a ride through the Kruger National Park in South Africa, hoping to spot some wildlife. But the ride acts weird. It went to 100% immediately when I started, and the time doesn't go up either. What happened?

Did you make a "loop?"  This will happen if the "Start" and "End" places are in the same spot (or too close together.)  Try moving the start/end a little farther away from each other.

Thanx, that is probably it. Will fix it.
Hi Guys, I attempted to launch Explorer and I just get a blue screen instead of the street view. I can see the HUD and the bike, but the bike frame just goes up and down. I can also see the Recentre button but selecting it does nothing. Oh, I can herar my trainer too, exhaulting me to 'Push harder!' ;-) There are no white dots.
I tried the cycle game and that works fine and I also attempted to enter Explorer from the Games but though I could it made no difference. Once launched I still get the blue screen.
Hi guys,
the Explorer worked again this morning thank you.
I managed to 23min until I reached
42.28742 - 1.36664
heading west when I ran out of white dots and came to a halt.
I then thought I would swap to another ride, one I had programmed in from Google, and then Explorer suffered from the same blue screen failure that struck yesterday  :-(
Best r

Hi guys,
I managed 23min until I reached
42.28742 - 1.36664
I then thought I would swap to another ride, one I had programmed in from Google, and then Explorer suffered from the same blue screen failure that struck yesterday  :-(
Best r
(06-25-2020, 08:29 AM)RonBird Wrote: Hi guys,
I managed to 23min until I reached
42.28742 - 1.36664
Best r

Hi guys,
I managed 23min until I reached
42.28742 - 1.36664
Best r

Thanks for sorting this, cheers r
(06-25-2020, 08:10 PM)RonBird Wrote: Thanks for sorting this, cheers r

We can't take credit!  Seems to have been something on Streetview server for a short while.