Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no record of my spins today
I have used both explorer and the games today. Nevertheless, there is no record of any spins in Usage, Stats, or Events.
Sorry! Fixing now
my occulus crashed this morning. Did that have anything to do with the problem?
No, that would be unrelated. This was a telemetry only problem, and unfortunately affected everyone from 10am-5pm Eastern time. We can recover the data but it's going to take a day.
I've restored everyone's Play telemetry for that period. Now working on Explorer...
And now I've recovered the Explorer data. If something looks missing based on your usage or stats, let me know!
VZfit doesn’t synchronize properly with Fitbit. I do 1.5hr and over 6000 spins every day, but Fitbit records only 0.1 VZfit miles every time. Can you please check on this issue
(04-09-2020, 12:05 AM)Superlith Wrote: VZfit doesn’t synchronize properly with Fitbit. I do 1.5hr and over 6000 spins every day, but Fitbit records only 0.1 VZfit miles every time. Can you please check on this issue

Hmm will check!
In my experience FITBIT typically records "Spinning" as an aerobic activity, and any "miles" are incidental.

In reviewing What VZFIT is reporting to Fitbit, I noticed that FITBIT is reporting "average running pace" as opposed to "average mph" as it does when I am actually riding.

I also noticed that the "miles" being reported are wildly inconsistent. For example On Tuesday and Wednesday I did 3 hour rides for roughly 50 miles, yet VZFIT reported 12.41 miles ridden on Tues and only 2.64miles for Wednesday.

Here is a link to what my fitbit is showing:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZpmnN3gNpMXXcEna6
Thanks for the additional info. Miles reported should be directly proportional to spins.